Sunday 8 July 2018

Four Corners Brewing - Dallas

Four Corners Brewing is located about a 15 minute walk from Downtown Dallas, the other side of the main I30 Freeway.

This is an impressive purpose-built brewery on a substantial scale, with a large taproom in the building next door.

As seems to be a common theme with Dallas taprooms, they also have lots of outdoor seating, although the heat was still blistering when I arrived at around 7pm on Saturday evening.

The bar seats at least 120 people, and it was busy but not packed. There is a separate food counter in the corner, with a decent menu of pub grub.

The beer selection was decent, And I was able to choose my own 4-beer tasting flight, which was appreciated.

This was another impressive operation, although perhaps not quite as atmospheric as the taprooms located in historic buildings that I visiting earlier in the day.

FOOTNOTE : Just 48 hours after my visit, Four Corners sold out to Constellation Brands! (owners of Corona and other pseudo-beers). They are now on my boycott-list, but I will leave this blog-post up for historical purposes.







No comments:

Post a Comment