Sunday 19 August 2018

Bradley Brew Project - Bradley Beach, NJ

If it hadn't been for a casual conversation in Beach Haus Brewing earlier in the day, I wouldn't have even know that Bradley Brew Project existed, and my life would have been immeasurably the poorer!

(I had done extensive Google-mapping of the Taprooms of NJ prior to my visit in March of this year, so I didn't bother to repeat the "work" for this trip. It turns out that Bradley Brew Project only opened in June!)

BBP are in a modern air-conditioned store-front unit on Main St in Bradley Beach, just a few blocks from the shore-front.

The place was absolutely packed at about 6pm on Friday evening when I arrived, but I managed to nab a stool at the bar. The attention to detail in the Taproom is delightful, from the very funky taster-racks, to the decor featuring a variety of barrels.

The beer styles featured a modern selection of juice-bombs, stouts and pales. They were all brilliantly executed, and I couldn't leave before I had tried all ten taps.

This is a superb business that has really hit the ground running. It is a must-visit, if you are drinking on the Jersey Shore, and I will be returning as soon as I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment