Sunday 19 August 2018

Big Rock Brewing - Toronto


A mile or so to the south of Great Lakes Brewing sits Big Rock Brewing, in a large industrial unit  close to the main freeway south of Toronto. 

The Taproom is fairly basic but quite sizable,  and could accommodate a decent crowd, which made the fact that I was the only customer for the majority of the time that I was there seem a bit odd! 

There was an interesting selection of beers available, and I worked my way through all of them, discussing each with the friendly barman. 

Unsurprisingly, there was no food available. 

I am somewhat concerned about the viability of such a business in this isolated location, but the quality and selection of beers on offer will ensure that I check them out again the next time I am in the area. 



No comments:

Post a Comment