Tuesday 9 October 2018

NOBO Brewing - Boynton Beach, FL

NOBO are located at the end of sleepy industrial cul-de-sac, next to a pond that is well stocked with exotic wild tropical lizards!

A bit of Googling before my trip had highlighted that NOBO was one of three taprooms located in close proximity to one-another. (The other two being Due South and Copperpoint). This was shaping up to be a very agreeable Saturday afternoon!

NOBO is a small taproom, with seating for perhaps 25 people inside. There was a good crowd in when I arrived, but they made space for me at the bar, and I settled in to work on a tasting flight.

There was no food on offer, but ordering-in from local delivery services was enouraged.

They had 20 draft beers on offer, and the ones that I sampled were excellent.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment