Tuesday 9 October 2018

Twisted Trunk Brewing - Juno Ridge, FL

Twisted Trunk are well-located right on PGA Boulevard, which is one of the main East-West cross streets in North Palm Beach, which (unsurprisingly) has multiple golf courses along its length. I can well imagine that this is the 19th-hole of choice for many a golf party!

There is indoor seating for around 50 and very pleasant shady outdoor seating for another 40 or so.

The taproom is very nicely presented in a large modern building, with the fermenting tanks attractively backlit as a decorative feature.

I would have very much liked to have spent the whole afternoon there, but as I was encumbered by my car, I was restricted to a single tasting flight from the excellent selection of 16 beers on offer.

There was a food menu available, but I forgot to look at it, for research purposes.

This is a very impressive business that is smartly located to catch plenty of passing trade. I am certain that it will continue to prosper.



No comments:

Post a Comment